The Craft Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

craft class members from Silverdale

Go down 
+6
Daise
hokeycokey
debbeh
Jewels
carolc
craftychristine
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jewels
Avid Crafter
Jewels

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-12-23

craft class members from Silverdale - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: craft class members from Silverdale   craft class members from Silverdale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:42 am

Daise wrote:

I don't know but rumour is she's only 21 this year!

It's not who I thought it was then tongue
Back to top Go down
Daise
Craft Guru
Daise

Number of posts : 286

PostSubject: Re: craft class members from Silverdale   craft class members from Silverdale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:14 am

She's had a hard life!
Back to top Go down
http://daisedoescrafts.blogspot.com
hokeycokey
In charge of the canteen
hokeycokey

Number of posts : 400

PostSubject: Re: craft class members from Silverdale   craft class members from Silverdale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:59 am

Ahem.... pirat ....I don't quite have one foot in the grave yet! goodnight

Just because i have purple shoes and a beige scarf...
Back to top Go down
https://craftroom.darkbb.com
Daise
Craft Guru
Daise

Number of posts : 286

PostSubject: Re: craft class members from Silverdale   craft class members from Silverdale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:42 am

Rumour is this year she'll be holidaying in Morecombe watching reruns of Sapphire and Steel, and Record Breakers!
Back to top Go down
http://daisedoescrafts.blogspot.com
*emma*
Craft Lover
*emma*

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: craft class members from Silverdale   craft class members from Silverdale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:26 pm

Don't knock Record Breakers, or re-runs of A Question of Sport........

I have a top Astronomy tip for you all. Pay a visit to Jodrell Bank. It's cheap, and although there isn't much there at the moment (a new centre opening soon!), they have the most fantastic 3D show. It really is one of those "wow" moments. It's only a few hours rather than a whole day trip, but it's certainly something to think about in this economic climate. BTW when I was a student, I sat in the dish! I felt like bond

Top Astronomy Tip no. 1: Take a trip to Alsagers Bank, late at night on a clear night, and have a good look at the sky. It doesn't matter if you don't recognise anything. You'll be able to see many more stars than you can now, and they'll be brighter. You'll see stars you can't see from where you live. Wrap up warm, and take a hot cup of tea. Magic!
Back to top Go down
http://emmaplayswithpaper.blogspot.com
Jewels
Avid Crafter
Jewels

Number of posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: craft class members from Silverdale   craft class members from Silverdale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:00 am

I always suspected Alsagers Bank was in a parallel universe... sunshine
Back to top Go down
Tizzie
Crafty Newb

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: craft class members from Silverdale   craft class members from Silverdale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:04 pm

When does the group meet? Is it the first week of the month? The reason I ask is that I'm on holiday for the first week in March, and I have loads of re-sealable plastic bags that would have gone into a skip then land-fill if I hadn't grabbed them. They are the ones where the sides lock together at the top. So if anyone is interested...? In case you are wondering, they're not anything that is for sale in the shop!
Back to top Go down
craftychristine
Craft Addict
craftychristine

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: craft class members from Silverdale   craft class members from Silverdale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:07 am

We will be meeting at the cafe at garners on Monday 2nd March at 11.30am for our monthly ATC swap and you are more than welcome to come along and join us, and we would be more than grateful for the plastic bags. Hope to see you then
Back to top Go down
craftychristine
Craft Addict
craftychristine

PostSubject: ATC swap   craft class members from Silverdale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:49 am

Hi Ladies

Sorry i have not been in touch but my internet connection with AOL failed and i have now signed up to Virgin Media Broadband so will see how that goes.

Just a reminder to say that its ATC swap day on Monday 2nd March at about 11.30 - 12 noonish meeting in the cafe as usual.

Hope that you can make it
Back to top Go down
hokeycokey
In charge of the canteen
hokeycokey

PostSubject: Re: craft class members from Silverdale   craft class members from Silverdale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:09 pm

glad you're back online christine - we have missed you! hugs
Back to top Go down
craftychristine
Craft Addict
craftychristine

PostSubject: Re: craft class members from Silverdale   craft class members from Silverdale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:16 pm

Hiya all

Just to let you know that we shall be meeting at Jans next monday at 11am for the four C's
Coffee - Cake - Chat and Crafting. This is basically a coffee morning but bring along anything you are working on at the moment ie cards, scrapbooking, atc's. This is providing that Jan has not got induction for her 'NEW JOB' but I will give plenty of advance warning on here and by email so watch your computers.

The next months theme for ATC's is 'Fashion'

You will need to make just 10 this time (if you want one for yourself - 9 if you don't)

Some people have decided to take a break from making them for the moment and thats ok, but those who wish to continue after this month, please think of a theme to put in the
bag next time - Monday 6th April

Members at the moments are Anna, Tracey, Teresa, Lynn, Jan, Carol, Debbie, Christine, Julie and of course Lynsey! (did not forget you this time ha! ha!)

Well that all from me for now. Hope to see you all soon
Back to top Go down
craftychristine
Craft Addict
craftychristine

PostSubject: Mondays coffee morning   craft class members from Silverdale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:17 pm

Hiya Ladies

Sorry to say that Mondays coffee morning is cancelled for next week 9th March as Jan has got her induction that day (we knew it may be!) so all plans are moved to the week after on Monday 16th March - 11am at jans house.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused but hope that you will all be able to make it on the 16th. See you then.

Christine x
Back to top Go down
starbug
Avid Crafter
starbug

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: craft class members from Silverdale   craft class members from Silverdale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:49 am

Back to top Go down
hokeycokey
In charge of the canteen
hokeycokey

PostSubject: Re: craft class members from Silverdale   craft class members from Silverdale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:07 pm

woo nice blog!
Back to top Go down
starbug
Avid Crafter
starbug

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: craft class members from Silverdale   craft class members from Silverdale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:45 am

i made a dottie folder!! Very Happy http://lynseymiddleton.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
craftychristine
Craft Addict
craftychristine

PostSubject: Re: craft class members from Silverdale   craft class members from Silverdale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:22 am

Hi to you all,

Just to remind you that we are still meeting at Jan's tomorrow morning at 11am ish!!

Bring along something you are working on at the moment and anything you have made recently to show the rest of us.

Hope you will be able to make it as we have lots of chat to catch up on

See you soon

Christinen x
Back to top Go down
craftychristine
Craft Addict
craftychristine

PostSubject: Re: craft class members from Silverdale   craft class members from Silverdale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:36 am

A huge thank you to Jan for today! We have wonderful cake, coffee, hot chocolate and chat

Not a lot of crafting got done, but we had a fantastic time.

Thanks again Jan x
Back to top Go down
Tizzie
Crafty Newb

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: craft class members from Silverdale   craft class members from Silverdale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:30 pm

Is anyone around on Monday (22nd) for a natter over a cup of coffee? I should be able to get to Silverdale any time from 11:30.... Or 29th if that's better? Or even both??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: craft class members from Silverdale   craft class members from Silverdale - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

craft class members from Silverdale
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3