The Craft Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hiya Silverdale crew

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Smutty nutty
Crafty Newb

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Hiya Silverdale crew Empty
PostSubject: Hiya Silverdale crew   Hiya Silverdale crew Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 3:06 pm

Hiya Gang

Ihave only just heard this week about CC,I will be up on monday afternoon to see you all Very Happy so get the kettle on and I will bring the biscuits Very Happy ...

All the best for 2009

Love H (Helen)
Back to top Go down
http://www.vxpirates.com
craftychristine
Craft Addict
craftychristine

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Silverdale crew   Hiya Silverdale crew Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 8:14 am

Hi Helen Its me christine x woo

would love to see you monday, but we can't have tea and biccys anymore as the company owner is now on the premises and would not appreciate us stopping his staff from working. We are however meeting on monday in the cafe at about noon for tea and teacakes if you would like to join us and catch up on the gossip. See you then if you can make it
Back to top Go down
Smutty nutty
Crafty Newb

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Silverdale crew   Hiya Silverdale crew Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 4:29 am

craftychristine wrote:
Hi Helen Its me christine x woo

would love to see you monday, but we can't have tea and biccys anymore as the company owner is now on the premises and would not appreciate us stopping his staff from working. We are however meeting on monday in the cafe at about noon for tea and teacakes if you would like to join us and catch up on the gossip. See you then if you can make it

ok its a date Wink im at the dentist at 11.30 it will be nearer to 1ish before I get there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vxpirates.com
pam wilson
Avid Crafter

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Silverdale crew   Hiya Silverdale crew Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:36 am

sorry got ameeting today so cant come miss you all sob sob headbang headbang why dont they realise i have to go to garners on monday luv pam
Back to top Go down
craftychristine
Craft Addict
craftychristine

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Silverdale crew   Hiya Silverdale crew Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:29 am

Hiya Pam

Yes! we missed you today and wondered if everything is ok

flower

Glad that it was nothing serious and we will be meeting next week so look forward to seeing you then. Have a good week.

Christine creative
Back to top Go down
pam wilson
Avid Crafter

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Silverdale crew   Hiya Silverdale crew Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:09 am

hi christine cant wait for monday yay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Silverdale crew   Hiya Silverdale crew Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiya Silverdale crew
Page 1 of 1