The Craft Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When crafting goes bad....

Go down 
+4
craftychristine
Daise
Jewels
hokeycokey
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sunny Bunny
Craft Lover
Sunny Bunny

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-02-11

When crafting goes bad.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When crafting goes bad....   When crafting goes bad.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:09 am

Crafting and pets don't go together. Picture the scene, 30 snow white premium grade card blanks, a bright blue ink pad, and a white cat, all on the same table. Everyones crimbo cards had kitty prints all over them. Not to mention the trouble I went through bathing the cat!

New formula;

(Cat+Ink)/Paper = Sobbing
Back to top Go down
hokeycokey
In charge of the canteen
hokeycokey

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: When crafting goes bad....   When crafting goes bad.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:14 pm

cat + artist = Sad lol!
Back to top Go down
https://craftroom.darkbb.com
Smutty nutty
Crafty Newb

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: When crafting goes bad....   When crafting goes bad.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:35 am

Sunny Bunny wrote:
Crafting and pets don't go together. Picture the scene, 30 snow white premium grade card blanks, a bright blue ink pad, and a white cat, all on the same table. Everyones crimbo cards had kitty prints all over them. Not to mention the trouble I went through bathing the cat!

New formula;

(Cat+Ink)/Paper = Sobbing
pmsl can we have photos too ? I would love to have seen that.

I go crafting ever wednesday down to my freind in Norton canes, we were embossing with holographic powder just before christmas, Elaine turned round with heat gun just as I was about to embos Shocked the kitchen,dinning room 2 hubbys and our selves were covered from head to toe. Our hubbys no longer sit in the same room when we are crafting Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.vxpirates.com
Sunny Bunny
Craft Lover
Sunny Bunny

PostSubject: Re: When crafting goes bad....   When crafting goes bad.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:00 am

I didn't think about taking a photo at the time, should have done. The cat looked quite fetching with a blue rinse. I did actually leave my bay window blinds drawn and blue tacked the poles down so the cat couldn't sit in the window for all too see. After the cat bath my arms looked as though I had been self harming.

Now the time my dog (skinny ginger lurcher) was stood in the bay window with a nappy on for all to see on my return home from work is another story.... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
hokeycokey
In charge of the canteen
hokeycokey

Number of posts : 400

PostSubject: Re: When crafting goes bad....   When crafting goes bad.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:39 am

OMG - I want to hear about the dog!
Back to top Go down
https://craftroom.darkbb.com
Sunny Bunny
Craft Lover
Sunny Bunny

PostSubject: Re: When crafting goes bad....   When crafting goes bad.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:45 am

Ok here goes,

So I have 3 dogs, and we had the whole 'two's company, three's a crowd' thang going on. Which resulted in a peeing competition everytime we were out, so literally everything would be covered in weewee.

My husband and I had been out to a wedding reception and were gone for 2 hrs max, only to return home in our finery to a sewer. We had had enough and in desperation we thought 'Put a nappy on the main culprit, he will then have his own wee against his skin and might stop'.

It was 10pm and we went straight to Tesco to get nappies whilst all suited and booted up. While we were there I decided to get myself a bottle of Baileys, lipstick, magazine and hubby wanted a bottle of Bacardi and a bottle of wine.

We decided on Tesco's 'own make' nappies for obvious reasons. Anyway There I was in my posh frock loading huge ammounts of alcohol and luxury items onto the conveyor belt and then a cheap pack of nappies. The sales assistant tutted and looked at me like I was scum. I was confused as to why she had an attitude with me untill I realised she thought I was spending all my cash on booze and the poor kid at home was getting cheap nappies.

In my flustered state I said 'Oh my god, they are not for a baby, they are for my dog'. The whole queue practically stopped what they were doing and looked at me like I had gone out. Hubby was long gone!

Anyway, the next day we were due to go out, so on went the nappy (complete with tail hole) and down went the blinds, there is not normally a way for the dogs to get on the window sill, but low and behold I walked up the drive and was greeted by a ginger dog, in a nappy in the biggest window, at the front of the house, nicely back dropped by a cream blind!!

I live in a quiet sedate area, I didn't show my face forr a few days after my elderly neighbour informed me he had been in the window most of the time we were out entertaining passers by!

Oh the shame.

Last edited by Sunny Bunny on Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Daise
Craft Guru
Daise

Number of posts : 286

PostSubject: Re: When crafting goes bad....   When crafting goes bad.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:26 am

Well that beats anything I've heard ever!

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://daisedoescrafts.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When crafting goes bad....   When crafting goes bad.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When crafting goes bad....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2